Radio Salone

Travel Through Music

Post Top Ad

World Music Network - The Rough Guide to Chicago Blues - 2003

 

Roosevelt Sykes - Sweet old chicago
Elmore James - Dust my broom
Nolan Struck - Strange Feeling
Otis Spann & Robert Lockwood Junior - I got Rambling on my Mind No. 2
Robert Nighthanwk - Murderin Blues
Buddy Guy - This is the end
Johnny Jones & Billy Boy Arnold - Worried life blues
Junior Wells - Come on in this house
James Cotten & Paul Butterfield & Billy Boy Arnold & Elvin Bishop - Three harp boogie
Hound Dog Taylor - Ain't got nobody
Valerie Wellington - Bad Avenue
Muddy Waters - Walkin Blues
John Littlejohn - What in the world you goin to do
John Lee Hooker - Money (That's what I want)
Charlie Mussel White - If I should have bad luck
Koko Taylor - Never trust a man
Little Walter - Rollin and tumblin (Part 2)
Otis Rush & Friends - I can't quit you baby
Magic Sam - Sweet home chicago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario